Things are starting to change at She Leads Daily.
And we couldn't be more excited about it.
ABOUT THE CHANGES
For the past few years our mission at She Leads Daily has been "Empowering women to embrace their God-given design through every season of life." We have kept things very polished and are now on a mission to change things. We want to be a safe space curated by women for women where we "empower women to lead honest and raw conversations about faith and being a woman in modern society". As a matter of fact, that is our new mission statement. Not only will we be welcoming topics from all different perspectives but we will be initiating and leading conversations around topics that are not typically discussed in faith environments that need to be addressed.
So if you are real, bold, passionate and ready to empower women, then we want to hear from you. Please read the following thoroughly before filing out the application.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for writers to cover the following topics:
- Faith (topics related to faith, growing in faith, studying scripture, etc.)
- Life (topics related to relationships, career, family issues we face in life, etc.)
- Culture/Current Events (politics-all points of views welcome, race issues, current events, etc.)
- Womahood (topics related to women in leadership, issues women struggle with, women's empowerment, gender inequality, topics women are not usually allowed to talk about that need to be addressed, etc.)
- SHE Stories (interviews and feature stories of women making a difference, living their faith who will empower other women)
Please note that this position is remote and unpaid.
- Must be able to commit to writing a minimum of one article per month
- Must be interested in writing on an ongoing basis
- Must have some writing experience (having a blog equals bonus points)
- Must be passionate about helping and empowering women and agree with our new mission statement
- Must be self-managed and adhere to deadlines
- Must have reliable internet and check email frequently for updates and writing assignments
- Seeking writers who are passionate about pushing cultural boundaries within the church, encouraging women to lead and are interested in discussing issues going on in the world
- Seeking writers who are open to diversity and believe in unity and loving one another through difference of opinion
- Preferably seeking writers who are currently and actively attending a church
If you agree with all of the above and this position sounds like a great fit for you, please take the time to fill-out the application form below. Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive we will only reach out to candidates we are interested in moving forward with. Thank you for taking the time to apply!